Two22 Brew has partnered with a local Colorado foundation to help carry out our philanthropic mission.
The Schuster Family Foundation (SFF) is a small family foundation located in Northern Colorado. Their mission is to carry out a broad range of charitable gifting to support Colorado entities in the fields of education, environmental action, and ‘whole person’ enrichment. Their passion is to help motivated organizations throughout Colorado provide enhanced opportunities to the communities in which they work.
Two22 has committed to giving $2.22 of every $10 of profit back to the Schuster Family Foundation. Together Two22 and the SFF will work to gift money to Colorado organizations in need of funding for Colorado causes.
Each year Colorado organizations may apply for grant money from the SFF, which will be awarded in November. Grants range in size from $1,000-$10,000.
Interested in applying for a 2017 grant?
Grant interest forms will be out in mid-May 2017!
2016 SFF GRANT RECIPIENTS:
- Aspen Center for Education Studies (ACES)
- Adaptive Adventures - Lakewood
- Adaptive Sports Association - Durango
- Boys & Girls Club of Larimer County
- Children's Museum of Denver
- Colorado Youth for a Change
- The Conflict Center
- Cool Science
- Doreen Katz Memorial Foundation
- Edge Homeless Development Program
- Energy Outreach Colorado
- EXPAND Beyond Inc
- Family Promise of Greater Denver
- Hope House of Colorado
- Ignite Adaptive Sports
- Mile High Workshop
- Play works Education Energized
- Street's Hope
- Teaching Tree
- Wish for Wheels
- YESS Institute
- Young Engineers Association